Members enjoy access to the equipment managed by the cluster, a collaborative and cross-disciplinary research network, mentorship, shared work spaces, as well as scholarships for student members. *Please note: Membership in the cluster is primarily for university-based researchers and currently-enrolled graduate student researchers. Research Assistantships are intended for current Concordia University students, and Visiting Scholars/ Research Associates are by invitation, generally geared towards researchers who hold a position at another research institute.
Membership Categories (subject to change):
- Regular Member (Full- or Part-time Faculty, Postdocs)
- Research Assistant (under supervision of a Regular Member)
- Student Member (under supervision of a Regular Member)
- Affiliate Member (internal or external, sponsored by a Regular Member)
- Visiting Artist/Scholar (invited by a Regular Member)
>> Downloadable membership application forms are here.
Please contact us for more information on becoming a cluster member.
Links to cluster-related Concordia graduate programs: